News & Information
We are playing a friendly game of "basketball" against another credit union in San Bernardino. YOU WIN by taking advantage of our low rates. WE WIN by accumilating points for all loans funded. Help us win the championship "trophy." Heather, Margaret and Sarah are waiting to hear from you. Apply today! www.sbcu.org/hoops
New, Used, Refinanced AUTO LOANS
- 1.99% Annual Percentage Rate for well qualified members
- 60 Days No Payment
- Discounted Extended Warranties
- Flexible Terms
- Easy Qualifying
Free Homebuyers Seminar: April 9, 2014 @ 6PM.
See what's hot in the real estate market and preview the new mortgage options we have. Check our website for details.
VISA Platinum Credit Cards:
Check out our features www.sbcu.org/visa. And for a limited time, 0% balance transfers for 6 months with no fees!
- Integrated home banking...see your checking account and credit card from the same access point and log it.
- Mobile banking application
- Text alerts - reminders when bill is due
- Convenient payment options....online transfers, mobile banking transfers, automatic re-occurring payments and more.
- Built in transfer, payment and advance capabilities between your card and accounts...real time.
We just opened up 6,800 new branches for you!
SBCU has joined together with hundreds of credit unions nationally and internationally in a cooperative effort to bring you added convenience, the CU Service Centers Network. You can now perform many banking transactions at 6,800 different locations. Yup...we now have more branches in our network than Bank of America or Wells Fargo Bank! Access sbcu.org/branch for more information.
Ask us about Mortgage Loans
Call RoseMarie at 310-374-3436 x316.
Upcoming Holiday Closures. It's Me 247 Online Banking is always open!
Retrieve your Statement
Please log in to your It's Me 247 Account and click on the eStatement Icon to access your eStatement now. We suggest you download a copy for your permanent files.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- "Why don't you send the eStatement to me directly in a link or attachment?" We understand. It's always more convenient to get the attachment right on your email, but it's also not very secure. SBCU takes all steps necessary to secure your account information and that is why we require you to sign in and retreive your statement each time.
- "How many months are available online?" There are always the most recent 12 months available through the eStatements link in It's Me 247.
- "How do I permantly save an eStatement?" The easiest way to save a permanent copy of your eStatement is to click on the statement you wish to save, click on the tab "PDF" then save the PDF to your preferred file location.
- "What if i need a copy of a statement that is not available in eStatements link in It's Me 247?" We maintain 7 years of statements on record. Please contact us at 310-374-3436. Research fees may apply.