South Bay Credit Union is going green.
· View and/or print your statement from your computer 24/7
You're notified via e-mail when your new statement is available each month
· Secure - your e-Statements can only be accessed by you though a 128-bit SSL Secure site
· Statements can be saved to your PC for record keeping
· Up to 18 months of your past statements are available
· View and print copies of your checks (front and back)
· Receive your statement faster than if it was mailed to you
· No more misplaced statements
· More secure than receiving paper statements in the mail
· Access your statements anytime, anywhere, as many times as you like
· Space saver - no need to store and organize all those paper statements
· Environmentally friendly
· It's absolutely free!
Please Subscribe Today
You can subscribe to e-Statements by logging on to our home banking site, “It’s Me 247”, clicking on “Preferences” and completing the online enrollment. Or, contact us directly at (310) 374-3436 and we’ll be happy to set you up.
Log on to It's Me 247 for information on how to access eStatements. Or learn more about our online banking system, It's Me 247.
Why Do We Charge a Paper Statement Fee?
Due to the rising costs of postage and processing, we charge a paper statement fee of $1.95 to all accounts that receive a paper statement. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative and we take expenses seriously. E-Statements are a free option that reduces operations cost. We promise return that savings to you in additional product or service enhancements. If you do not have a computer, other options are available. Please contact us at 310-374-3436.